Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Jobs At Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Jobs At Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Jobs At Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Jobs At Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Jobs At Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want the messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Jobs At Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Jobs At Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Jobs At Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Jobs At Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Jobs At Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Jobs At Kajabi