Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Is Kajabi A Website Builder
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Is Kajabi A Website Builder
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Is Kajabi A Website Builder
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Is Kajabi A Website Builder
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Is Kajabi A Website Builder
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Is Kajabi A Website Builder
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Is Kajabi A Website Builder
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Is Kajabi A Website Builder
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Is Kajabi A Website Builder
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand how Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Is Kajabi A Website Builder
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while in the move. Is Kajabi A Website Builder