Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Membership Theme
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Membership Theme
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Membership Theme
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Membership Theme
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Membership Theme
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Membership Theme
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Membership Theme
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Membership Theme
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Membership Theme
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Membership Theme
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Membership Theme