A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Is Kajabi Down
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Is Kajabi Down
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Is Kajabi Down
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Is Kajabi Down
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Is Kajabi Down
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is Kajabi Down
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Is Kajabi Down
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Is Kajabi Down
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Is Kajabi Down
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Is Kajabi Down
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when in the move. Is Kajabi Down