A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi Beside Me
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Beside Me
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Beside Me
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Beside Me
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Beside Me
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Beside Me
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Beside Me
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Beside Me
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Beside Me
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Beside Me
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Beside Me