A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Is Kajabi Easy To Use
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Is Kajabi Easy To Use
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Is Kajabi Easy To Use
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Is Kajabi Easy To Use
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Is Kajabi Easy To Use
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is Kajabi Easy To Use
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Is Kajabi Easy To Use
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful courses. Is Kajabi Easy To Use
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Is Kajabi Easy To Use
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Is Kajabi Easy To Use
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while in the move. Is Kajabi Easy To Use