Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Tiger
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Tiger
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Tiger
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Tiger
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Tiger
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Tiger
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Tiger
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Tiger
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Tiger
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Tiger
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Tiger