A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by making one with the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Is Kajabi Teachable The Same?