A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Live Event Workflow
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Live Event Workflow
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Live Event Workflow
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Live Event Workflow
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Live Event Workflow
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Live Event Workflow
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Live Event Workflow
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful course content. Kajabi Live Event Workflow
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Live Event Workflow
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Live Event Workflow
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Live Event Workflow