Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, the LMS site has also made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the ways Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Is New Kajabi Optin Pages Easy To Use?