Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Pricing 2021
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Pricing 2021
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Pricing 2021
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Pricing 2021
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Pricing 2021
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Pricing 2021
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Pricing 2021
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi Pricing 2021
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Pricing 2021
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Pricing 2021
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Pricing 2021