Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Is Parcham Ke Saye Talay Tablo