A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Pro Monthly
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over others. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Pro Monthly
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Pro Monthly
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Pro Monthly
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Pro Monthly
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Pro Monthly
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Pro Monthly
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. Kajabi Pro Monthly
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi Pro Monthly
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi Pro Monthly
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Pro Monthly