Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Is There A Kajabi App
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Is There A Kajabi App
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Is There A Kajabi App
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Is There A Kajabi App
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Is There A Kajabi App
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is There A Kajabi App
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Is There A Kajabi App
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Is There A Kajabi App
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Is There A Kajabi App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Is There A Kajabi App
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Is There A Kajabi App