A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Success Stories
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi Success Stories
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Success Stories
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi Success Stories
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Success Stories
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Success Stories
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Success Stories
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Kajabi Success Stories
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Success Stories
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Success Stories
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Success Stories