A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Jamie Dana Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Jamie Dana Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Jamie Dana Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Jamie Dana Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Jamie Dana Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Jamie Dana Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Jamie Dana Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful course content. Jamie Dana Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Jamie Dana Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has higher-end features than the other has as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Jamie Dana Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Jamie Dana Kajabi