Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Alongside Gohan’S Namekian Mentor