Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Jamie Dana My Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Jamie Dana My Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Jamie Dana My Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Jamie Dana My Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Jamie Dana My Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Jamie Dana My Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Jamie Dana My Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Jamie Dana My Kajabi
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Jamie Dana My Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Jamie Dana My Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Jamie Dana My Kajabi