Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi As A Crm
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi As A Crm
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi As A Crm
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi As A Crm
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi As A Crm
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi As A Crm
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi As A Crm
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi As A Crm
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi As A Crm
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi As A Crm
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi As A Crm