A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Jotform Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Jotform Kajabi Integration
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Jotform Kajabi Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate feature or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. Jotform Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Jotform Kajabi Integration
You can send as many emails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Jotform Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Jotform Kajabi Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful course content. Jotform Kajabi Integration
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Jotform Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Jotform Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Jotform Kajabi Integration