Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Klaviyo Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Klaviyo Integration