A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Jps Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Jps Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Jps Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Jps Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Jps Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Jps Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Jps Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Jps Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Jps Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Jps Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Jps Kajabi