Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? New Kajabi Review
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. New Kajabi Review
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. New Kajabi Review
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. New Kajabi Review
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement New Kajabi Review
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. New Kajabi Review
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. New Kajabi Review
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. New Kajabi Review
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. New Kajabi Review
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ New Kajabi Review
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. New Kajabi Review