A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabbi Qld
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabbi Qld
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabbi Qld
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabbi Qld
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabbi Qld
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabbi Qld
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. Kajabbi Qld
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop useful course content. Kajabbi Qld
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabbi Qld
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabbi Qld
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabbi Qld