Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Opposite Word
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Opposite Word
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Opposite Word
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Opposite Word
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Opposite Word
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Opposite Word
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Opposite Word
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Opposite Word
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Opposite Word
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Opposite Word
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Opposite Word