A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi 28 Day Trial
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi 28 Day Trial
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi 28 Day Trial
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi 28 Day Trial
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi 28 Day Trial
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 28 Day Trial
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi 28 Day Trial
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi 28 Day Trial
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi 28 Day Trial
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi 28 Day Trial
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi 28 Day Trial