A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Subscription
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Subscription
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Subscription
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Subscription
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Subscription
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Subscription
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Subscription
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful educational content. Kajabi Subscription
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi Subscription
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than the other has which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Subscription
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Subscription