Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 2B Leereuters
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi 2B Leereuters
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi 2B Leereuters
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi 2B Leereuters
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 2B Leereuters
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 2B Leereuters
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi 2B Leereuters
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. Kajabi 2B Leereuters
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is available to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may be considering in making your choice. Kajabi 2B Leereuters
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi 2B Leereuters
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi 2B Leereuters