Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts respectively. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, as well as establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful courses. Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Keap Max Classic Kajabi Integration