Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi 3 Months For 99
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Kajabi 3 Months For 99
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi 3 Months For 99
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi 3 Months For 99
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi 3 Months For 99
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 3 Months For 99
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 3 Months For 99
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi 3 Months For 99
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi 3 Months For 99
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi 3 Months For 99
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi 3 Months For 99