Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi On Roku
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi On Roku
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for items and tools on the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi On Roku
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove all Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi On Roku
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi On Roku
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi On Roku
Another of Kajabi’s standouts are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi On Roku
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Kajabi On Roku
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi On Roku
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi On Roku
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Kajabi On Roku