Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while traveling. Kajabi 30 Day Coaching Accelerator