A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Hero Challenge
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Hero Challenge
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Hero Challenge
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you a space where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Hero Challenge
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Hero Challenge
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Hero Challenge
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Hero Challenge
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. Kajabi Hero Challenge
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in making your choice. Kajabi Hero Challenge
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Hero Challenge
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. Kajabi Hero Challenge