Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 30 Day Trial
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi 30 Day Trial
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi 30 Day Trial
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi 30 Day Trial
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 30 Day Trial
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 30 Day Trial
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 30 Day Trial
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful educational content. Kajabi 30 Day Trial
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi 30 Day Trial
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi 30 Day Trial
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi 30 Day Trial