Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi 4K
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi 4K
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi 4K
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi 4K
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 4K
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 4K
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi 4K
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi 4K
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi 4K
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Kajabi 4K
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi 4K