Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi 301 Redirect
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials and your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi 301 Redirect
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This one is handy especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi 301 Redirect
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets these days, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi 301 Redirect
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi 301 Redirect
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 301 Redirect
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or a number of products, as well as set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 301 Redirect
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant courses. Kajabi 301 Redirect
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in your decision. Kajabi 301 Redirect
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to see the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi 301 Redirect
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi 301 Redirect