A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? Kajabi Reports
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d want when making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Reports
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the website by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Kajabi Reports
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Reports
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Reports
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Reports
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Reports
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Reports
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Reports
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Reports
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Reports