A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi 550 Million
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi 550 Million
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi 550 Million
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi 550 Million
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi 550 Million
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 550 Million
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of options to select from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 550 Million
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful courses. Kajabi 550 Million
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is available to help you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi 550 Million
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can see the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi 550 Million
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Kajabi 550 Million