Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop meaningful courses. Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Mailchimp Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Mailchimp Kajabi Integration