Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, some might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi 550M 2B Leereuters