Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products and your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to develop relevant course content. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the way Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi 550M Tiger Global 2B Leereuters