Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your course in the same tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other has as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Vs Clickfunnels Vs Kartra