A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Kajabi 550M Tiger
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi 550M Tiger
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi 550M Tiger
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
In addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Kajabi 550M Tiger
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 550M Tiger
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 550M Tiger
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi 550M Tiger
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi 550M Tiger
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi 550M Tiger
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi 550M Tiger
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi 550M Tiger