Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Within WordPress
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Within WordPress
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo, images, and font designs into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Within WordPress
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. Kajabi Within WordPress
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Within WordPress
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Within WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Within WordPress
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re struggling to create a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat is available at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful course content. Kajabi Within WordPress
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Within WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price we can see how Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Kajabi Within WordPress
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Within WordPress