Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on your course content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been so complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
Another of Kajabi’s top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can understand how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi 60 Day Free Trial