Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended audience, others might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Kajabi London
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Kajabi London
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi London
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. Kajabi London
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi London
You are able to create as many emails to your campaigns as you want and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi London
Another of Kajabi’s standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a certain time frame. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi London
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Kajabi London
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Kajabi London
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can see the way Podia will appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi London
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi London