Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Abandoned Cart
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Abandoned Cart
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the site by typing in the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Abandoned Cart
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi Abandoned Cart
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Abandoned Cart
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Abandoned Cart
Another of Kajabi’s top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Abandoned Cart
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful courses. Kajabi Abandoned Cart
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. Kajabi Abandoned Cart
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Abandoned Cart
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Abandoned Cart