Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Number Of Users
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over others. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Number Of Users
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Kajabi Number Of Users
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Number Of Users
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Number Of Users
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Number Of Users
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Kajabi Number Of Users
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. Kajabi Number Of Users
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. Kajabi Number Of Users
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Number Of Users
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. Kajabi Number Of Users