A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your intended audience, others may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Above Ground Pool
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Above Ground Pool
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Above Ground Pool
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Above Ground Pool
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Above Ground Pool
You can send as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Above Ground Pool
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Above Ground Pool
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Kajabi Above Ground Pool
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi Above Ground Pool
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Above Ground Pool
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Above Ground Pool