Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your content to your audience of students. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or what the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, such as text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific period of time. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine how Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Meaning In Urdu
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Kajabi Meaning In Urdu